Update 4

Characters I've finally settled on a female character rig thanks to this website: Long Winter Studios. Paying a £10 per month gives me free access to a multitude of free rigs, and from that I've now got Claire. Animating Animation is in full production, until now I've been working on just Nick, using a sphere … Continue reading Update 4

Update 3

I'll put everything here for the sake of not spamming posts. What's Been Done Characters I've been sieving through pre-rigs that match the look I'm going for but a lot of the more professional ones, that can be customised or are more realistic, cost money, and often even in the hundreds of pounds. So I've … Continue reading Update 3